Productivity Tools for PowerPoint
ToolsToo adds more than 70 easy-to-use productivity tools to the Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2010/2013/2016 ribbon.
ToolsToo is so powerful and productive that once you've used it, you will find it difficult to create PowerPoint presentations without it. But don't take our word for it, see what
the experts say:
"... you will save
hours and days of your time by using ToolsToo
great investment!" Indezine
recommend" The PowerPoint Blog
ToolsToo in Action
ToolsToo has over 50 shape tools!
Many of these tools use a user-specified Reference Shape as the basis for their function.
The shape tools include:
- Adjoin shapes end-to-end
- Stretch shapes
- Align and Distribute shapes
- Replicate shape
- Make Same size, format, rotation, table column widths, animation, rounded corners, and adjustments
- Rearrange z-order and animation sequence
- Make Title/Body
- Paste Thumbnail
- Add Connection Sites
- Make Line Horizontal/Vertical
- Add to Group
- Scale to 100%/height/width
ToolsToo has more than 15 slide tools!
The slide tools include:
- Agenda Copier - copies agenda slides and shows progress within the presentation. This tool alone will save you hours!
- Insert Picture from Clipboard - pastes clipboard as new slide and scales to fit
- Reformat Slides - reformats selected slides using colors from first selected slide and theme of the preceding slide
- Split Text Between Two Slides
- Remove Animation/Notes/Hidden Slides/Embedded Chart Data/Unused Slide Masters/Unused Slide Layouts/Empty Sections
- Extract Selected Slides - extracts and optionally e-mails slides while preserving all formatting
- Extract Notes - extracts notes to a Microsoft Word document
- Set Language - sets the language for the entire presentation
- Slide Statistics - shows various slide statistics and estimated duration
Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2010/2013/2016 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Some features also require Microsoft® Office Word 2010/2013/2016 (32-bit or 64-bit)