ToolsToo has over 65 shape tools!
The shape tools include:
- Adjoin shapes end-to-end
- Stretch shapes
- Align and Distribute shapes
- Replicate shape
- Make Same size, format, rotation, spacing, table column widths, animation, motion path end, rounded corners, and adjustments
- Rearrange z-order and animation sequence
- Make Title/Body
- Paste Thumbnail
- Text Split Join
- Make Line Horizontal/Vertical
- Reset Motion Path Start
- Copy to Motion Path End
- Add to Group
- Add Connection Sites
- Scale to 100%/height/width
Many of the shape tools within ToolsToo use a Reference Shape as the basis for their function: when aligning left, for example, the selected shapes are aligned to the left side of the Reference Shape.
The Reference Shape can be one of the following:
- the first shape selected
- a previously picked up shape, from the same presentation or any other open presentation
- a predetermined presentation area called Presentation Space that is typically used to indicate the region of the slide to be used for its content
- the slide
The user specifies which to use as the Reference Shape by clicking one of the four large buttons in the Reference Shape group in the ToolsToo ribbon. You can see the various Reference Shapes in action in the video.
ToolsToo has more than 20 slide tools!
The slide tools include:
- Agenda Copier - copies agenda slides and shows progress within the presentation. This tool alone will save you hours!
- Insert Picture from Clipboard - pastes clipboard as new slide and scales to fit
- Reformat Slides - reformats selected slides using colors from first selected slide and theme of the preceding slide
- Split Text Between Two Slides
- Split Animation - splits on-click animation sequences to multiple slides
- Remove Animation/Notes/Hidden Slides/Embedded Chart Data/Unused Slide Masters/Unused Slide Layouts/Empty Sections
- Extract Selected Slides - extracts and optionally e-mails slides while preserving all formatting
- Extract Notes - extracts notes to a Microsoft Word document
- Set Language - sets the language for the entire presentation
- Slide Statistics - shows various slide statistics and estimated duration
Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2010/2013/2016 (32/64 bit)
Microsoft® .NET Framework V4.7
Some features also require:
Microsoft® Office Outlook 2010/2013/2016 (32/64 bit)
Microsoft® Office Word 2010/2013/2016 (32/64 bit)